This Double Shade Ceramic Handi Set of 3 Pieces could be used for cooking and serving a variety of dishes, including curries, stews, and soups. The handis may come in different sizes, allowing you to prepare a range of dishes or to serve larger or smaller portions. The glossy glaze finish on the handis may make them more resistant to scratches and stains and give them a polished, attractive appearance. Depending on the specific design and construction of the handis, they may be suitable for use on the stovetop, in the oven, or both. Is there anything else you would like to know about ceramic handis or this particular set of three pieces!
Double Shade Ceramic Handi Set of 3 Pieces
- MATERIAL: Ceramic
- These dining table essentials sit well on your dining table and add old-world charm to your dining experience.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 3 Ceramic Handis with Lid;
- VOLUME: 1200 ml, 800 ml, 600 ml; Total Weight – 3450 gm.
- Product is Microwave and Dishwasher Safe and Lead free
- HANDICRAFTS: Handmade and Hand glazed , fired at high temperatures (1200 celsius) by the KHURJA CERAMIC of Uttar Pradesh , India .
- Use warm soapy water for cleaning with soft sponge. Do not use a metal scrubber.
It sounds like you are describing a Double Shade Ceramic Handi Set of 3 Pieces. A handi is a shallow, wide-mouthed pot or casserole dish traditionally used in Indian cooking. It is typically made of clay or ceramic and is used for cooking and serving curries, stews, and other dishes. The set you describe consists of three pieces. Is there anything else you would like to know about this product?