Faqs – Frequently Asked Questions
Please read all frequently asked question before placing bulk order (Domestic or Export).
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50pcs
- Damage: No refund, only replacement
- Weight Per Box: 18-20 kg each
- Delivery Time: 5-7 days (Except North East Region)
- Packing & Shipping are excluded
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to order?
You can place sample order through our live stock website KHURJA POTTERY
- You can simply select products as per your requirements then you can check out by clicking on “Send Enquiry” button.
- You need to provide delivery address details, then
- You need to provide a GST Number, then
Our team will contact you, once an order is placed.
Minimum Order Quantity: 50pcs
You can select products as per choice but our team will contact you & confirm if we don’t have ready stock for specific color design for the product otherwise we will provide alternative products.
If some product designs are not available in stock then our team will contact you for confirmation whether we can provide alternative products or will ask for some time for making the product available in stock otherwise we will deduct the amount for that product.
2. Shipping, Packaging & Delivery?
We deliver products through the logistic company (Safexpress & Local supplier transports). *Depends upon order value or order quantity.
We can only estimate the shipping charges until product boxes get weighted by the logistic company.
Approx Estimate For Sample Order Through Our Live Stock Website KHURJA POTTERY
For minimum order 5,000
Shipping charges would be approx 1200-1800, totally depends upon products weight. (It may vary).
We can provide part truck or full truck load for large orders,
Charges: For Part Truck Load
Per Box (Depend upon on location)
Charges: For Full Truck Load
We can provide best rates for full truck load. (As per location)
INR 120/Box (Box weight – 18-20 kg/Box)
As per order requirment (Thermacol, Bubble Wrap, Papper cutting, Logo etc.)
We pack items in boxes with dry grass inside to provide extra security.
Yes, we always try to make packing more secure.
Once order is confirmed after payment, we dispatch items to the logistic partner company next day.
It might take around 5-7 days for pan India except east and some other regions).
3. Payments, Refund, Return?
You can pay through various online payment modes and you can find your answers regarding refund and return below.
Name: KHURJA CERAMIC
A/C No. : 50200061256141
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: NH 91, NH Plaza, Khurja – 203131, U.P. India
Yes, you can cancel your order and get the full amount refunded but before we pack and dispatched the products.
We would not be able to cancel the order after dispatch to the logistics partner company.
We are a wholesaler and we do not have enough margin to provide a 100% return policy. These are ceramic products so you might consider 5-10% breakage in delivery in some condition. (General Terms).
If parcel boxes have more than 10% damaged products then we will provide 50% replacement worth of those products in your next order.
As a wholesaler it’s hard to provide refunds for the damaged products. However we always try to compensate for the breakage in terms of replacement in your next order (50% worth of damage products).
If products get damaged in delivery then we will provide 50% worth of products for damaged ones in your next order. (No refund, only replacement).
If you find some missing product then you can contact us on +91-92584-33383. Our team will confirm the missing products then we will refund the amount for missing pieces.
Frequently asked questions regarding export fulfilment orders
- Importer with license: You will have to need a license to import from India and clear customs with certificated documents (Bill of Lading, Invoice, etc) that we provided after we ship cargo to your country.
- Importer without license: You will have to find a professional customs broker in your country before you import from India, who can clean customs for you with certificated documents (Bill of Lading, Invoice, etc) that we provided after we ship cargo to your country.
- Send Quotations – Send us product photos and quantity/value that you want to import from India through our online portal – KHURJA CERAMIC
- We will provide compitive price quote for required product/s. (Order)
- You need to confirm the price.
- We will provide Proforma Invoice
- Confirm your shipping method.
- We will confirm the shipping rate with you. (rate vary depending on different shipping methods).
- We will make an Invoice (as per terms) for you to transfer payment to us.
- We will start ordering, producing, collecting, inspection and shipping.
3. Cost & Charges
Your total cost for importing from India (Shipping By Sea):
- Products payment: the total value of products that you import.
- Inland charge: from our warehouse to loading port in India
- Shipping charge: from India port to discharge port.
- Customs Clearance: paid by you in your country.
- Import Duty: paid by you in your country.
3. Private label or customized products
- Product description.
- Product photo.
- Order quantity.